WELCOME TO BRANDENBURG & ASSOCIATES, P.A.
Gary Brandenburg graduated from Michigan State University and the University of Detroit school of law. Mr. Brandenburg then served as County Attorney for Palm Beach and Indian River County and worked for two prestigious law firms before founding Brandenburg & Associates in 2003. He specializes in all aspects of municipal, county, and governmental law, contract procurement, zoning, permitting, land use and code enforcement.
- Previously a shareholder in a national law firm where he specialized in Governmental, Environmental, Land Use and Administrative Law.
- General Counsel, Tri-County Commuter Rail Authority (Tri-Rail), responsible for all legal representation for commuter rail system including Federal Funding, acquisition of property for Railroad Stations, contracts with all vendors, personnel matters and general governmental law.
- Palm Beach County Attorney, responsible for all legal representation of the Board of County Commissioners of Palm Beach County.
- Indian River County Attorney, responsible for the operation and management of the Indian River County Attorney’s Office. Providing all legal representation for the Board of County Commissioners and selected constitutional officers.
- He has served as special magistrate for numerous communities.
- He has obtained an AV rating with Martindale-Hubbell representing preeminent knowledge in the subject matters listed above and the highest possible rating with respect to professionalism.
- Special Magistrate for the City of West Palm Beach Code Enforcement
- Special Magistrate for Palm Beach County Code Enforcement
- Special Master for the Town of Lake Park Code Enforcement
- Special Magistrate for the City of Boca Raton
- Special Magistrate for the City of Port St. Lucie
- Special Magistrate for the Town of Gulfstream
- City Attorney to the City of Clewiston, Florida
- Palm Beach County Attorney
- Indian River County Attorney
- General Counsel for Tri-County Commuter Rail Authority
- University of Detroit School of Law – Juris Doctor Degree
- Michigan State University – Bachelor of Science Degree, Graduate Cum Laude